Where Will Chef Dan Churchill Take Almond Milk? Vote Now For New Recipes!
We know you love your almond milk in smoothies, cereal and coffee, but did you know there are even more tasty and easy ways to use the almond milk you have in your fridge? We’ve partnered with Chef Dan Churchill of Scripps Networks' Feast With Friends and Good Morning America to create new recipes for breakfast, dinner and dessert with almond milk, creating a menu that will take you all the places almond milk can go inspired by Chef Dan’s travels around the world. And best part? YOU get to pick the recipes!
That’s right – the Almond Board and Chef Dan want to bring you the recipes you want to see! Each week through December 15, Chef Dan will offer up two recipe ideas via Instagram for breakfast, dinner and then dessert. Which recipe ideas sound the best to you? Vote for your favorites so Chef Dan can create a complete, customized menu based on your crowdsourced picks!
How Do I Vote?
- Follow Chef Dan @dan_churchill and check his Instagram page for a video with two recipe ideas
- Call out your favorite recipe idea in the comments – you have 24 hours to place your vote!
- Check each Thursday for the complete, customized recipe that Dan will share on his Instagram page and vote on next week's pick!
- Vote weekly – There’s a new recipe each Thursday, from November 27 - December 15
Already an almond milk aficionado? Follow us @CaliforniaAlmonds on Instagram and tag #AllThePlacesAlmondMilkCanGo to share your own delicious almond milk creations with us!
And, if you’re seeking more almond milk inspiration, check out Chef Dan’s blog and ABC’s recipe center – here are just a few of the tantalizing creations you can make at home:
- Green Smoothie Bowl (above) by Chef Dan Churchill
- Mango & Almond Milk Ice Pops (below)
- Honeydew and Almond Milk Soup by Ellie Krieger
- Almond Milk Panna Cotta with Strawberry Preserves and Almond Praline
- Parsnip Mash with Almond Milk
About Chef Dan Churchill
Dan Churchill is a chef and author with a master’s degree in exercise science. His tastiness can be seen on ABC’s EMMY award-winning program The Chew and on the Food Network. He is also a host of Surfing The Menu, Next Generation, seen on ABC Australia & Discovery channels throughout the world. Dan’s appearances on ABC’s Good Morning America have become a family favorite, and he has three cookbooks (Dudefood, The Healthy Cook, Surfing The Menu) and plans for a NYC restaurant opening in 2018.
Dan’s current new series, Feast With Friends, recently launched on Genius Kitchen for Scripps Networks, and he recently completed a series of virtual reality promotional videos for Qantas Airlines.