1) In a stand mixer, combine almonds, oats, apricots, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, bran, pumpkin seeds, chilies and salt.
2) In a medium, heavy-bottomed sauce pan add the honey, agave nectar and yam bean. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
3) Brush sides with water to prevent crystallization of syrup.
4) Cook syrup to 240ºF, stirring constantly.
5) Once the proper temperature has been reached, add syrup to the almond, oat and spice mixture and paddle until the syrup has coated the dry mixture.
6) On a quarter sheet tray, lined with parchment, evenly lay out the mix.
7) Cool at room temperature.
8) Once cool, cut into 1 ¼" x 1 ½" bars.
9) Store airtight at room temperature until ready to use.