< Back to Recipe Center
Almond Milk Truffle
Prep time: , Cook time: , Total time:
100 grams Almond milk
½ tsp. Whey protein powder
260 grams White chocolate
22 grams Cocoa butter
22 grams Butter, unsalted
Kosher salt to taste
Dark chocolate as needed
- Temper dark chocolate pour tempered chocolate in bon-bon mold to cast chocolate shells (alternately, use pre-cast hollow chocolate spheres)
- To prepare the ganache filling, gently heat white chocolate over a double boiler and cocoa butter until fully melted.
- In a saucepan, warm almond milk with the whey powder until warm to the touch and pour over chocolate mixture.
- With an immersion blender, incorporate almond milk into the chocolate forming an emulsion.
- Add softened butter and salt to mixture and blend to incorporate into the emulsion.
- Let ganache cool to room temperature and fill chocolate shell molds.
- Let ganache crystalize overnight in a cool place and cap with tempered chocolate.
- Tap out of molds and enjoy within 14 days.