ALMOND ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The Almond Board of California recognizes an industry or allied industry member annually who has added value to the California Almond industry through long-term service, contributions or innovations.
Nominations for the Almond Achievement Award are being accepted. Winners must:
- Be an individual with long-standing and direct involvement with the California Almond industry.
- Demonstrate lasting impact on and commitment to the California Almond industry.
- Have a record of proven service to the visibility and growth of the industry.
- Contribute to California Almonds becoming a Crop of Choice and supporting California Almonds becoming the Nut of Choice.
The Almond Achievement Award will be announced and the winner will be recognized at The Almond Conference.
To nominate an individual who has done so much to make the California Almond industry great, email Jenny Nicolau with the following information:
- Name of nominee
- Nominee’s organization’s name
- Reason for nomination