Almond Leadership Program
ALMOND LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Almond Board of California offers a one-year leadership training that inspires and prepares almond community members to join a network of leaders meeting the challenges of a changing industry.
As a member of the Almond Leadership Program, you will:
• Build relationships with almond community leaders;
• Develop interpersonal relationship and communication skills;
• Become prepared to take leadership roles in almond organizations and your local community;
• Gain an understanding of current social, political, scientific and economic issues facing the almond industry, as well as how to effect change; and
• Learn how all sectors along the almond supply chain work together to provide a safe, sustainable product.
Program participants explain the benefits of the Leadership Program: