The Almond Board Welcomes You to The Almond Conference
Visit staff and members at the Almond Board booth at The Almond Conference, Dec. 11–13 in Sacramento, where you can pick up informational material, learn about ABC programs, and do a little shopping. Here’s what they’ll have to offer:
- Industry Resources — 2012 Almanac, 2012 Research Update (formerly known as the Proceedings), Guide to California Almonds poster, and more.
- California Almond Sustainability Program — Stop by to sign up for your online credentials to complete assessments in the comfort and privacy of your own home/office.
- California Almond Leadership Program — Learn more about this enjoyable and interactive leadership group, and how you can apply.
- View the all-new classroom video, “The Almond Story.”
- 2012 Census of Agriculture — Make your voice heard by completing the USDA census. Census information is used to help determine programs that benefit producers.
- Almond Store — This addition to the ABC booth will feature items perfect for your holiday shopping, from California Almonds hats and aprons, to almond tins and apparel.
Be sure to pre-register for The Almond Conference by visiting the conference website.