ARE YOU ON THE LIST?
Sign up for our monthly newsletter, The Handle, and receive the latest position report and global update, as well as industry-specific information.
- The U.S. maintains 99% market share in South Korea
- ABC has had a marketing presence in Korea for the last 10 years.
- ABC has allocated approximately $2.2 million toward marketing in South Korea in FY 2017/2018.
- South Korea was the fourth-largest Asian importer of California almonds in FY 16/17.
- ABC has a contractor who oversees both the South Korea and Japan markets.
Download the Regional Factsheet Here
Download the Monthly Statistics Report Here
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service, publishes several reports on an annual basis. Some of the reports include:
- Exporter Guides
- FAIRS Reports
- Data & Analytics
Learn more about South Korea by clicking here.
Reference Materials & Memos
- South Korea Handler Registration
- South Korea Multi-Residue Screening
- Specialty Label (Kosher/Halal) Certifier Requirements
Foreign Agricultural Service Contacts
The Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) links U.S. agriculture to the world to enhance export opportunities and global food security. In addition to its Washington, D.C. staff, FAS has a global network of 93 offices covering 171 countries. These offices are staffed by agricultural attachés and locally hired agricultural experts who are the eyes, ears, and voice for U.S. agriculture around the world.
Click here to be taken to the FAS office directory