- Although there has been a relative decline in shipments since 2014/2015, the U.S. maintains about 99% market share in South Korea.
- ABC has maintained a marketing presence in South Korea for the last 10 years. ABC has allocated approximately $2.5 million toward marketing in South Korea in FY 2017/2018.
- South Korea was the fourth-largest importer of California Almonds in FY 16/17.
Download the Regional Factsheet Here
Download the Monthly Statistics Report Here
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service, publishes several reports on an annual basis. Some of the reports include:
- Exporter Guides
- FAIRS Reports
- Data & Analytics
Learn more about South Korea by clicking here.
Reference Materials & Memos
- South Korea Handler Registration
- South Korea Multi-Residue Screening
- Specialty Label (Kosher/Halal) Certifier Requirements
Foreign Agricultural Service Contacts
The Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) links U.S. agriculture to the world to enhance export opportunities and global food security. In addition to its Washington, D.C. staff, FAS has a global network of 93 offices covering 171 countries. These offices are staffed by agricultural attachés and locally hired agricultural experts who are the eyes, ears, and voice for U.S. agriculture around the world.
Click here to be taken to the FAS office directory