Programs & Events
The Almond Board of California offers a one-year leadership program that encourages individuals in the almond industry to participate in leadership training and take a leadership role in the future of the California Almond industry.
As a member of the Almond Leadership Program, you will:
• Build relationships with almond community leaders;
• Develop interpersonal relationship and communication skills;
• Become prepared to take leadership roles in almond organizations and your local community;
• Gain an understanding of current social, political, scientific and economic issues facing the almond industry, as well as how to effect change
• Learn how all sectors along the almond supply chain work together to provide a safe, sustainable product