Food Quality & Safety Symposium
The Almond Board hosts an annual Food Quality and Safety Symposium, which highlights advancements in food safety technology. The one-day symposium covers everything from technologies in the orchard to end processing, and is a key opportunity to stay abreast of the food safety issues affecting the almond industry.
- California Almond Industry Update
- Managing Elevated Moisture in Almonds at Harvest - Lessons Learned from Down Under
- Food Safety Management Act (FSMA) Overview - What Rules Apply and When Does Compliance Begin?
- California Department of Food and Agriculture - FSMA Produce Safety Compliance Plan
- FDA Tree Nut Risk Assessment - What Did They Find and What Does it Mean for California Almonds?
- FDA's New Approach to Facility Inspections - How to Prepare
- FSMA Intentional Adulteration/Food Defense - Is Your Operation Ready?
- What Can the Almond Industry Learn From Recent Outbreaks of E.coli in Flour and Nut Butters?
- The Future of the Almond Industry
- FDA Tree Nut Risk Assessment
- Hazard Analysis on Almonds: Resources to Help You Conduct the “Almond Hazard Analysis”
- I’m a Grower, I’m a Huller/Sheller, I’m a Handler…Which FSMA Rules Apply to Me?/Produce Safety 101 for Growers and Those Covered Under the Farm Definition
- FSMA & GFSI – Does One Cover the Other?
- Almond Co-Products Utilization
- Central Valley and the Future of the Almond Business
- Process Controls, Developing Standard Operating Procedures for Food Manufacturing
- Food Safety and Tree Nuts - So What's New?
- When water is not an option, evolution of dry and low moisture cleaning and sanitation
- Avoiding Post Process Recontamination – The Importance of a Robust Environmental Monitoring Program
- Transitioning to Pre-Export Checks